Sunday, May 29, 2011

NBA Finals- Finally

The NBA is finally down to the Dallas Mavericks and the Miami Heat. This should be a good rematch of the 2006 finals, but I can't believe we have to wait until Tuesday for the first game. I have a feeling if the NBA thought they could get away with extending the playoffs into July, they would try it.

I'm sure there are many bitter Cleveland fans who will cheering for Dallas. I still can't believe how ugly things got for Lebron when he left Cleveland. He was the icon of the city for so many years, then instantly became their worst enemy by choosing to continue his career with another team. I know there are many Miami haters out there, but I enjoy watching them play and I'd like to see Miami bring home another championship. That won't be an easy task for them if Dirk keeps playing like he has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment