Tuesday, November 12, 2019

The Starters- What Happened?

A couple weeks ago when the new NBA season started I went to YouTube to see the latest episode of the Starters so I could get updated. I pulled up the most recent episode and was surprised to see it was from the end of last season. I was sickened to see that the program was not renewed so they had their last show back in June. I had no idea. That is a shame. I loved that program.

I like the inside the NBA crew more and think they are more entertaining and have more credibility as analysts since they are former NBA players but the Starters was still a very entertaining basketball program and I liked what each one of them brought to the table as sports fans.

I'm looking forward to this season but there is a big spot to fill with the demise of that program. After researching this subject I saw they are still doing a podcast somewhere else but that is not the same. Despite my excitement for daily games and highlights from the NBA, part of me feels like someone had just littered all over my basketball world since I won't be seeing the same weekend whoopsies, top 10 plays of the week, or tracking wedgies any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment