Sunday, January 5, 2014

Post Game Interview Attire


I get a kick out of seeing how some of the NBA players  are dressed when they show up at the arena prior to a game. I also think it is funny to see how they dress for their post game interviews. I recently saw the following clip and thought it was one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time.



I know this video has been out for a long time so I feel like the person who sends out a video about "Charlie Bit My Finger" or "Star Wars Kid" after it's been around for years, but this is still too good to not post.

Speaking of post game interviews, that process has to be one of the hardest things about being a professional athlete. Can you imagine having to answer questions from a bunch of arm chair quarterback reporters after every single game as people with perfect hindsight critique your efforts?

After thinking about it, I actually feel bad for some of the NBA players and think that facing the press after every game could be just as hard as the conditioning challenges, travel, and long season the athletes have to deal with. So I guess they can wear whatever they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment