Friday, May 17, 2013

The Grizzlies Advance

I have been impressed with the Memphis Grizzlies this year and was surprised to see them finish off the Clippers and Thunder as easily as they did. I acknowledge the fact that they are a good team (obviously one of the 4 best this year), and I appreciate the fact that they have done it without any major super stars but I still really struggle warming up to their team.


Of all the teams in the NBA they are one of my least favorite. Why? I'm not sure. I think Gasol is a great defender and has some of the best ball handling skills I've seen from a big man but I still have a hard time cheering for them. Zach Randolph is very productive for someone who looks like he has no business being on a basketball court. Aside from Tayshaun Prince and Mike Conley the rest of their team is essentially a group of no-names. How have they been so successful?

Anyway, I don't want to upset any Memphis fans and I'm not trying to be disrespectful. I just wanted to say I will continue to root for the Grizzlie's opponents, even though Memphis has earned my respect.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Finally someone writes about ルブタン.


    Stop by my blog http://louboutinshoeonline.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that I've really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I'm
    hoping you write once more soon!

    Look at my web blog :: workouts for vertical leap

    ReplyDelete