Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Least Favorite NBA Players

I'm a little reluctant to write this post since it's not very nice to make a list of NBA players I don't like...but I'm still going to do it. First of all, let me preface my comments by saying I think some of these players are amazing and extremely talented and I have not criticizing their skills. They are probably good guys, but there is something about these players that bothers me. It's frustrating when I admire what they are able to do on the court but I still am not a fan of them. I think it boils down to the vibes they give off.

Josh Smith- He has some crazy blocking and dunking abilities but the guy always wears a scowl. He doesn't come across as being a happy person.

Rajon Rondo- I love his hustle play and his fake out playground moves but I think he has a bad attitude. Knowing that Ray Allen didn't get along with him doesn't help his case either.

DeMarcus Cousins- Is one of the more talented big men in the NBA, but I don't like his attitude. He is always getting technical fouls and tossed from games. He's like a teenager in a big man's body.

Kevin Garnett- KG is a legend but he just does too much chest pounding, trash talking, and attitude for my taste. He's a fun commentator but seems like a jerk on the court.

Carmello Anthony- Just doesn't seem like a team player. I know he is one of the greatest scorers in the game but I just can't put my finger on why I don't like watching him. I've felt this way since he entered the league.

Zach Randolph- Maybe I'm just shallow and am biased because of his appearance but he doesn't look like an NBA player to me. He looks like a player who retired 10 years ago. Maybe it's cool that he is breaking the mold but I still don't like watching him play.

Andrew Bynum- Is just too immature, but I really started disliking him after seeing him take cheap shots on Beasley, Barea, and Wallace a couple years ago.

Charlie Villanueva- I once saw a cheap shot he put on a player and I haven't liked him since.

Anthony Davis- Don't hate me. I know he is just a rookie and a very likable guy, but I'm just not a fan yet. I felt the same way about Kevin Durrant his first two seasons before I warmed up to him so I've been wrong before.

These guys may be great players, but they are my least favorite players in the NBA.

2 comments: