Monday, May 7, 2012

2012 Playoff Insights

I thought New York's injuries were just a coincidence after Lin, Shumpert, and Stoudemire all got hurt, but after seeing Baron Davis mess up his knee yesterday, I think it's a safe bet that the entire team must have made fun of an old gypsy lady and as a result have been cursed.  If I were Melo, I'd be wearing braces on every joint.

I'm impressed with OKC sweeping last years champions, but didn't expect The Mavs to go down in just four games. The Thunder are looking like a tough team to beat.

Speaking of going down, things do not look good for Chicago. I wasn't paying close attention to some of the Eastern teams and just assumed Chicago would be advancing, so I was shocked to see them trailing the Sixers 3-1.

I don't know what to say about my Jazz. I'm just glad they made the playoffs, but it's been painful to see the Veteran Spurs have their way with them.

Stay tuned for more insights and timely updates (usually three to four days after the action occurs) at Morning Hoop. I was going to be the official blog of the NBA, until they realized how much this blog sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment