Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ugly Throwbacks

I'm not sure why, but it looks like the NBA decided to punish the Clippers and Grizzlies last week . I would have thought the Clippers baby blue uniforms were really ugly, but next to the Brazilian National team Grizzlies, they don't look quite so bad. It looks like their suitcase with the matching shorts got lost during the flight.


I don't have a problem with teams going back to the old school uniforms at times or for special occasions, but please don't pull out these ones again. I saw the highlights from this game and I think Blake Griffin had some amazing dunks, but I'm not sure because all I can remember are these horrible uniforms. I thought the Euroleage had some ugly uniforms, but they had nothing on this game.

2 comments:

  1. I heard an announcer say that Rudy Gay opted for the throwback uniforms for some of their games which surprises me. I also recently saw the crazy different color front and back uniforms that New Orleans sometimes wear. Those make it look like there are 3 different teams on the court at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out Toronto's camouflage uniforms.

    ReplyDelete