Saturday, January 4, 2020

Lebron and the Lakers

Last year as the Lakers were struggling I did a short post questioning what was going on with Lebron since he didn't seem himself. After finally missing the playoffs and taking some time off, he has emerged as impressive as ever. The Lakers have been fun to watch this year and Lebron is currently leading the NBA in assists per game. I have not seen as complete of a player since Magic Johnson.

I admit I am a Lebron fan more than I am for any team he plays for. I have always enjoyed the Lakers since showtime days but after Shaq and Kobe left I had little interest in them. When Lebron recently joined them I prefer to watch them over even my home town Jazz. If Lebron went to the Washington Wizards or the Charlotte Hornets  I would start watching those boring teams.


I'm happy to see him back and playing well with his team and look forward to the rest of this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment