Monday, July 9, 2012

The 2012 Olympic Basketball Team

I love the summer Olympics so much more than the Winter Olympics for many reasons. I respect any athlete who is able to compete in the Olympics at any event, but I have never been a big fan of the winter sports. I am so excited to see all the the Olympians compete in track and field, volleyball, gymnastics, wrestling, swimming, and of course basketball.


The U.S. recently announced their team and I'm a little surprised they didn't do more to get another center. Hopefully Tyson Chandler doesn't turn an ankle during the next month because he's the only center on the squad. Regardless of who people think should or should not have made the Olympic team, I think these games will be fun to watch. I just hope this all star team plays defense better than they do during all star weekend becaue I'm sure Spain, Argentina, France, and every other country would love to dethrone these guys.

1 comment:

  1. will be fun! When do they start broadcasting and where?

    ReplyDelete